This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- Center for Functional Neuroimaging, University of Pennsylvania
- VoxBo is a complete package for the preprocessing, analysis, and display of functional brain imaging data. It provides GLM-based statistical tools, an architecture for interoperability with other tools (we encourage users to incorporate SPM and FSL into their processing pipelines), an automation system, a system for parallel distributed computing, numerous stand-alone tools, decent wiki-based documentation, and lots more. VoxBo is distributed free under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL).
- NIfTI-1 support
- VoxBo supports NIfTI-1 for reading and writing of 3D and 4D volumes. Details are available at: http://voxbo.org/wiki/index.php/NIfTI_support
- Daniel Y. Kimberg and Geoffrey K. Aguirre
- available now
- How to get
- visit our web site at www.voxbo.org
- Current version
- Current version release date
- April 7, 2006
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- VoxBo binaries are distributed for Linux, OSX, and Windows (Windows requires Cygwin). The code should build with minimal fuss under Solaris, although we do not have a Solaris box to build on at the moment.
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Other information
- Visit our web site at: www.voxbo.org or better yet, our wiki at: http://voxbo.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- functional, HBP supported, NIfTI-1 support, statistical, visualization, volume
- IDL, Linux, MacOS, SunOS, UNIX, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 16 May 2006
This tool supports NIfTI-1.
There are no user reviews for this tool.