This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- University of Minnesota
- A symbolic visualization environment known as the Corner Cube Environment has been developed to facilitate rapid examination and comparison of activated foci defined by analyses of functional neuroimaging datasets.
- NIfTI-1 support
- K. Rehm; University of Minnesota
Follow link to "Corner Cube Environment"
- How to get
- The website has an automated software distribution system; visitors fill out an on-line request form and acknowledge having read our disclaimer form. They are then given one-day download access.
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Not recorded
- Available free of charge
- The software requires IDL 5.x.
- Technical publications
- Rehm et al. Medical Image Analysis 2(3): 215-226, 1998
- Applications publications
- Other information
- functional, HBP supported, statistical, visualization
- IATR listing last updated
- 03 Apr 2002
There are no user reviews for this tool.