This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- AIR 5.0 (Automated Image Registration)
- AIR allows automated registration of 3D (and 2D) images within and across subjects and within and sometimes across imaging modalities.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Roger P. Woods, M.D., UCLA
- Roger P. Woods, M.D.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Available as source code to the research community free of charge
- How to get
- Download source code from the web site listed above
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- AIR source code written in C is available to the research community free of charge. The code can be compiled for UNIX, PC or Macintosh platforms. Only source code is available (no executables).
- Technical publications
Woods RP, Cherry SR, Mazziotta JC. Rapid automated algorithm for aligning and reslicing PET images. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1992;16:620-633.
Woods RP, Mazziotta JC, Cherry SR. MRI-PET registration with automated algorithm. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1993;17:536-546.
Woods RP, Grafton ST, Holmes CJ, Cherry SR, Mazziotta JC. Automated image registration: I. General methods and intrasubject, intramodality validation. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1998;22:141-154.
Woods RP, Grafton ST, Watson JDG, Sicotte NL, Mazziotta JC. Automated image registration: II. Intersubject validation of linear and nonlinear models. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1998;22:155-165.
- Applications publications
Strother SC, Anderson JR, Xu XL, Liow JS, Bonar DC, Rottenberg, DA. Quantitative comparisons of image registration techniques based on high-resolution MRI of the brain. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1994;18:954-62.
Jiang AP, Kennedy DN, Baker JR, Weisskoff R, Tootell RBH, Woods RP, Benson RR, Kwong KK, Brady TJ, Rosen BR, Belliveau JW. Motion detection and correction in functional MR imaging. Human Brain Mapping 1995;3:224-235.
Black KJ, Videen TO, Perlmutter JS. A metric for testing the accuracy of cross-modality image registration: Validation and application.Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1996;20:855-861.
West J, Fitzpatrick JM, Wang MY, Dawant BM, Maurer CR, Kessler RM, Maciunas RJ, Barillot C, Lemoine D. Collignon A, Maes F, Suetens P, Vandermeulen D, van den Elsen P, Napel S, Sumanaweera TS, Harkness B, Hemler PF, Hill DLG, Hawkes DJ, Studholme C, Maintz JBA, Viergever MA, Malandain G, Pennec X, Noz ME, Maguire GQ, Pollack M, Pelizzari CA, Robb RA, Hanson D, Woods RP. Comparison and evaluation of retrospective intermodality brain image registration techniques. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1997;21:554-566.
Imran MB, Kawashima R, Sat K, Kinomura S, Ito H, Koyama M, Goto R, Ono S, Yoshioka S, Fukuda H. Mean regional cerebral blood flow images of normal subjects using technetium-99m-HMPAO by automated image registration. Journal of Nuclear Medicine 1998;39:203-207.
- Other information
- CCB (NCBC), HBP supported, registration, warping
- HPUX, IRIX, Linux, MacOS, SunOS, UNIX, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 27 Mar 2002
There are no user reviews for this tool.