- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- The Imread DICOOM Processor is a Java application that opens grayscale (including lossless JPEG) DICOM images. The images can be rewindowed, resized, cropped or rotated and can be saved as 8 bit TIFF or JPEG files. The program can also paint out patient inforamtion on scanned images and can add limited annotation.
The Imread DICOOM Viewer is a Java application that displays grayscale and some color DICOM images. The images are initially displayed at a size that nearly fills the screen.
- NIfTI-1 support
- David Rubinstein, Center for Human Simulation and the Neuroradiology Section of the Department of Radiology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- david.rubinstein @uchsc.edu
- How to get
- Download at http://www.uchsc.edu/neuroimaging/download/imread/imread1.htm.
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- PC with any version of Java. Will run with Jview or Sun's Java.
MacOS 8 or 9. Not tested on OSX.
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Other information
- MacOS, others not tested, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 24 Jun 2003
There are no user reviews for this tool.