This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- Wavelet Analysis of Image Registrattion (WAIR)
- A software for frequency-based analysis (wavelet & Fourier transforms N-dimensions) of data, classifying quality of image registration based on compressed wavelet-space distances and several other mathematical operations on neuroimaging data.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Ivo Dinov
- Ivo Dinov
- freely available
- How to get
- Current version
- Current version release date
- June 2002
- Open source
- free license
- Available free of charge
- C/C++ compiler
- Technical publications
- Dinov ID, Mega MS, Thompson PM, Woods RP, Sumners DWL, Sowell EL, Toga AW.
" Quantitative Comparison and Analysis of Image Registration Using
Frequency-Adaptive Wavelet Shrinkage.", 6(1), 73-85, 2002 IEEE Trans. Information
Technology in Biomedicine.
Dinov, ID and Sumners, DWL. Applications of Frequency Dependent Wavelet Shrinkage to Analyzing Quality of Image Registration, SIAM J. Appl. Math. (SIAP), 62(2), pp. 367-384. 2001. www.loni.ucla.edu/~dinov/WAIR.html
- Applications publications
- Other information
- atlas, C, C++, Fourier, HBP supported, registration quality, volume, warping, wavelets
- Any platform with C/C++ compiler
- IATR listing last updated
- 09 Dec 2003
There are no user reviews for this tool.