This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- Advanced Neuroscience Imaging Research Core, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
The WFU_PickAtlas software toolbox provides a method for generating ROI masks based on the Talairach Daemon database.The atlases includes:
- - Brodmann area
- - Lobar
- - Hemisphere
- - Anatomic Label (gyral anatomy)
- - Tissue type
The atlases have been extended to the vertex in MNI space. Additional atlases (including non-human atlases) can be added without difficulty. The toolbox was developed in the Functional MRI Laboratory at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Joseph Maldjian, M.D.
- How to get
- Download from: http://www.fmri.wfubmc.edu/download.htm
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- - SPM5, SPM2 or SPM99 (http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm)
- - Matlab 6.0 or higher
- - Dilate function requires the MATLAB Image Processing Toolbox
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
Maldjian, JA, Laurienti, PJ, Burdette, JB, Kraft RA. An Automated Method for Neuroanatomic and Cytoarchitectonic Atlas-based Interrogation of fMRI Data Sets. NeuroImage 2003. 19:1233-1239.
- Other information
- atlas, Daemon, functional, HBP supported, region of interest, ROI, spm, spm2, spm5, spm99, statistical, Talairach, visualization, volume, WFU
- Linux, MATLAB, SunOS, UNIX, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 02 Mar 2007
There are no user reviews for this tool.