This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- NMR Center, Massachusetts General Hospital
- FreeSurfer is a set of semi-automated tools for reconstruction of the brain's cortical surface and overlay of functional data onto the reconstructed surface.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Next release (Feb 2006) will support conversion to and from NIfTI-1.
- Anders Dale, Bruce Fischl, Marty Sereno, Doug Greve
- Bruce Fischl, email@example.com
- Yes, via the web; registration required
- How to get
- Download at https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/DownloadAndInstall
- Current version
- Current version release date
- 20 November 2005
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- Linux or Mac OS X.
- Technical publications
- See https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ArticlesSlidesAndPosters
- Applications publications
- Other information
- BIRN, functional, HBP supported, NIfTI-1 support, registration, segmentation, statistical, surface analysis, visualization, volume, warping
- Linux, MacOS
- IATR listing last updated
- 01 Feb 2006
This tool supports NIfTI-1.
There are no user reviews for this tool.