This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- Olfactory Glomerular Response Mapping
- University of California, Irvine
- Software for the mapping, display, and analysis of 2-deoxyglucose uptake across the entire glomerular layer of the rat olfactory bulb.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Michael Leon, Brett A. Johnson, Spart Arguello
- Brett Johnson
- How to get
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- Java, Java Advanced Imaging, Java 3D
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Johnson BA, Farahbod H, Leon M. 2005. Interactions between odorant functional group and hydrocarbon structure influence activity in glomerular response modules in the rat olfactory bulb. J Comp Neurol 483:205-216.
Johnson BA, Farahbod H, Saber S, Leon M. 2005. Effects of functional group position on spatial representations of aliphatic odorants in the rat olfactory bulb. J Comp Neurol 483:192-204.
Johnson BA, Farahbod H, Xu Z, Saber S, Leon M. 2004. Local and global chemotopic organization: general features of the glomerular representations of aliphatic odorants differing in carbon number. J Comp Neurol 480:234-249.
- Other information
- 2-deoxyglucose, functional, HBP supported, odorants, statistical, visualization
- HPUX, IRIX, Java, Linux, MacOS, SunOS, UNIX, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 11 Jan 2006
There are no user reviews for this tool.