This tool supports
- Image Analysis and Communications Lab (IACL), Johns Hopkins University
- ViPAR (Visualization, Paint, Allignment and Rotation) is a MRI visualization and manipulation tool that enables real-time 3D transformation of MR volumes and delineation of regions of interest on arbitrary planes. It is available as a plugin to MIPAV.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Native within MIPAV 2.6+.
- vipar-support _at_ iron.ece.jhu.edu
- How to get
- Register and download.
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Freely available, non-clinical license.
- Available free of charge
- MIPAV (http://mipav.cit.nih.gov) 2.6 or compatible.
- Technical publications
- Bennett A. Landman, Shwetadwip Chowdhury, Alex H. Sinofsky, Andrew S. K. Liu, Susumu Mori, David S. Zee, Jerry L. Prince, and Sarah H. Ying, Delineation of Cerebellar Fiber Tracts on Anatomically Aligned Planes with ViPAR, a Novel MRI Visualization and Manipulation Tool, Organization for Human Brain Mapping, Florence, Italy, June 2006
Bennett A. Landman, Shwetadwip Chowdhury, Alexander H. Sinofsky, Susumu Mori, David S. Zee, Jerry L. Prince, and Sarah H. Ying, s-Image Representation of Diffusion Tensor Contrast and Fiber Geometry: Leukometric Analysis in the Brainstem and Cerebellum, Organization for Human Brain Mapping, Florence, Italy, June 2006
- Applications publications
- Alexander H. Sinofsky, Bennett A. Landman, Shwetadwip Chowdhury, Anna Gambini, Susumu Mori, David S. Zee, Jerry L. Prince, and Sarah H. Ying, Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the cerebellar peduncles as a surrogate measure of cerebellar degeneration, Organization for Human Brain Mapping, Florence, Italy, June 2006
- Other information
- delineation, NIfTI-1 support, region of interest, ROI, visualization
- HPUX, IRIX, Java, Linux, MacOS, SunOS, UNIX, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 23 Jul 2007
There are no user reviews for this tool.