This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- Advanced Neuroscience Imaging Research Core, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- The BPM (Biological Parametric Mapping) toolbox has been developed to perform SPM analysis with imaging covariates.
- NIfTI-1 support
- WFU_BPM i/o follows the format of the designated SPM path -- Analyze for SPM2, NifTI for SPM5.
- Ramon Casanova, Ryali Srikanth, Aaron Baer, et al.
- How to get
- Download from: http://www.fmri.wfubmc.edu/download.htm
- Current version
- 1.5d beta
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- -SPM2 or SPM5
-MATLAB version 6.5 or higher
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Ramon Casanova, Ryali Srikanth, Aaron Baer, Paul J. Laurienti, Jonathan H. Burdette, Satoru Hayasaka, Lynn Flowers, Frank Wood and Joseph A. Maldjian
Biological parametric mapping: A statistical toolbox for multimodality brain image analysis SHORT COMMUNICATION - NeuroImage Volume 34, Issue 1, 1 January 2007, Pages 137-143.
- Other information
- atlas, biological, HBP supported, mapping, NIfTI-1 support, parametric, spm, spm2, spm5, statistical, visualization, WFU
- Linux, MATLAB, SunOS, UNIX, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 02 Mar 2007
This tool supports NIfTI-1.
There are no user reviews for this tool.