- Visual Concepts GmbH
- Wherever 3D data sets have to be processed, e.g. in medicine, biology, physics or engineering, Amira offers
fascinating new opportunities.
State-of-the-art visualization techniques allow you to gain detailed insight into your data. Graphics hardware support is utilized to display even very large data sets at interactive speed.
Powerful automatic and interactive segmentation tools support processing of 3D image data. Novel, fast, and robust reconstruction algorithms make it easy to create polygonal models from segmented objects.
In addition, true volumetric tetrahedral meshes can be generated, suitable for advanced finite-element simulations. Simulation results as well as other data defined on a variety of different grids can be investigated using a large set of powerful visualization methods.
(From the Amira web site.)
- NIfTI-1 support
- Indeed - Visual Concepts GmbH
- Evaluation version available for download. Commercially available.
- How to get
- Evaluation version available for download. See web site.
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Commercial product.
- Available free of charge
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Other information
- Evaluation version free for download.
- reconstruction, segmentation, visualization, volume
- HPUX, IRIX, Linux, SunOS, Windows
- IATR listing last updated
- 23 Jan 2006
Note: This entry is maintained by the IATR staff and should be considered incomplete. If you are the creator of this tool, please contact us at email@example.com to maintain this listing.
There are no user reviews for this tool.