- RAVENS (Regional volumetric analysis of brain images)
- Performs elastic spatial normalization of brain images, in a mass-preserving framework, which allows for volumetric measurements of very high spatial resolution and with no apriori definitions of ROIs.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Dinggang Shen, Christos Davatzikos
- Christos Davatzikos at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to get
- Contact Christos Davatzikos at email@example.com
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- Unix or Linux
- Technical publications
- 1. D. Shen and C. Davatzikos, “Very High Resolution Morphometry Using Mass-Preserving Deformations and HAMMER Elastic Registration”, NeuroImage, 18(1):28-41, January 2003.
2. C. Davatzikos, A. Genc, D. Xu, and S.M. Resnick, “Voxel-Based Morphometry Using the RAVENS Maps: Methods and Validation Using Simulated Longitudinal Atrophy”, NeuroImage, 14:1361-1369, December 2001
3. C. Davatzikos, H. Lee, E. Herskovits and S.M. Resnick, ``Analysis of accuracy and sensitivity in detecting brain activations via statistical parametric mapping: A study using a PET simulator'', NeuroImage, 13:176-184, 2001.
4. C. Davatzikos, ``Measuring biological shape using geometry-based shape transformations'', J. Image and Vision Comp., 19:63-74, 2001.
5. A.F. Goldszal, C. Davatzikos, D.L. Pham, M.X.H. Yan, R.N. Bryan, and S.M. Resnick, ``An Image Processing Protocol for Qualitative and Quantitative Volumetric Analysis of Brain Images'', J. Comp. Assist. Tomogr., 22(5):827-837, 1998.
6. D. Shen and C. Davatzikos, “HAMMER: Hierarchical Attribute Matching Mechanism for Elastic Registration", IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging, 21(11):1421-1439, 2002
- Applications publications
- 1. S.M. Resnick, A.F. Goldszal, C. Davatzikos, S. Golski, M.A. Kraut, E.J. Metter, R.N. Bryan, and A.B. Zonderman, ``One-year age changes in MRI brain volumes in older adults'', Cerebral Cortex, 10:464-472, 2000.
2. C. Davatzikos and S.M. Resnick, ``Sex differences in anatomic measures of interhemispheric connectivity: correlations with cognition in women but not in men'', Cerebral Cortex Oct/Nov 1998;8:635-640.
- Other information
- atlas, functional, registration, segmentation, warping
- IRIX, Linux, SunOS, UNIX
- IATR listing last updated
- 30 May 2003
There are no user reviews for this tool.