- Universities of Lille and Lyon, France
- DicomWorks is a DICOM viewer and converter dedicated to radiologists or people working with DICOM files.
It includes :
- a smart DICOM viewer with 4 panel display, annotations, arrows, multimodality synchronization, etc...
- an export wizard to the most common picture or movie file formats
- an export wizard to Microsoft PowerPoint
- the most simple and compatible DICOM CD-ROM reader
- the most simple and smart DICOM CD-ROM WRITER
- an archiving solution with lossless compression of the data
- a DICOM creation module to "dicomize" images from any image source (even video capture)
- e-mail or FTP import end export functions (teleradiology)
...and much, much more
Our software includes some functions that are usually lacking in most DICOM viewers, such as AVI export of a series, the transfer of "windowable" and annotated images by e-mail for teleradiology purpose.
With DicomWorks and a simple PC, you can easily and efficiently view, share, and present your DICOM files and have very powerful export tools at your disposal.
So where it the trap ? None; it's FREE. Enjoy and tell us about your experience.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Philippe PUECH and Loïc BOUSSEL
- Philippe PUECH ,M.D
- How to get
- Just download and install
- Current version
- 1.3.5 "all in one"
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Free, by mail
- Available free of charge
- French, English, Dutch, German and Spanish versions for Windows 95 (OSR 1 and 2),98,Me,2000, NT(SP1 to 4), and XP.
Independant installer (.EXE file) and its content checked with Norton Antivirus 2002 (19/07/2002).
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Other information
- Export, PowerPoint, surface analysis, visualization
- IATR listing last updated
- 23 May 2003
There are no user reviews for this tool.