Image management tools
We welcome updates to this page and other feedback.
- Leica IM Image Managers (Leica Microsystems)
- Neuroinfo (MicroBrightField, Inc) http://www.neuroinformatica.com/faq.jsp
Neuroinfo is a software package for storing and serving large arrays of microscopy data. Data acquired at various magnifications can be integrated to allow navigation of the data on a number of scales. Example data sets can be viewed at http://www.neuroinformatica.com/.
- NeuroTerrain Atlas Server/Browser
The NeuroTerrain Atlas Server efficiently serves up histological image slices from isotropic, 3D neuroanatomical data sets and segmented brain regions of interest (ROIs). (From the NeuroTerrain Atlas Server home page.) Used with the NeuroTerrain Atlas Browser.
- webRacer (Soft Imaging System GmbH) http://www.soft-imaging.de/rd/english/420.htm
webRacer is an image database that allows databasing and web serving of images.
- XNAT http://www.xnat.org/
The Extensible Neuroimaging Archive Toolkit (XNAT) is an open source software platform designed to facilitate management and exploration of neuroimaging and related data. (From the XNAT home page.)