This tool is supported wholly or in part by
The Human Brain Project.
- National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
- Voxtrace allows for segmentation of 3D volumes by manual tracing of contours on a series of 2D slices through the volume. Measurements of area and perimeter for each contour are provided. Traced contours can be viewed using Dend or used to generate surfaces for viewing in Synu.
- NIfTI-1 support
- Steve Lamont
- How to get
- By filling out our Resource Usage Application Form at http://ncmir.ucsd.edu/user_form.html
- Current version
- Current version release date
- Open source
- Available free of charge
- Voxtrace is currently available for X Window w/ OpenGL (xVoxtrace). A Java-based version (jVoxtrace) is currently being developed.
- Technical publications
- Applications publications
- Other information
- HBP supported, visualization, volume
- Java, Solaris
- IATR listing last updated
- 07 Aug 2006
There are no user reviews for this tool.